Beyond . . .
The suspicion. The biopsy. The waiting. The diagnosis. The statistics. The fear. The treatment. The suffering. The barely surviving.
Can you get beyond the physical and emotional scars that have carved a witness into your life? Can you lay claim to a stronger spirit? You have a choice: the path of willing reflection or the path of retreat.
Beyond Cancer’s Scars invites the wounded to risk doing the important heart work attached to soul survivorship. It offers:
- Encouragement from a cancer survivor who chose to step before God’s mirror.
- Forty faith-based narratives and questions conducive to personal or group study.
- A free, downloadable facilitator’s study guide.
“Elaine Olsen doesn’t hesitate to bare her scars. She has paid for them and has realized that she must now share the benefits with her fellow pilgrims. Those who are facing a similar cancer journey will often feel that Elaine is talking with them over a cup of coffee, like a special friend. But this book will also speak to friends and family members of people dealing with cancers, as well as pastors who hope to understand a world that is unfamiliar to them.”
-J. Ellsworth Kalas, senior professor of homiletics, Asbury Theological Seminary
To listen to a radio interview about Beyond Cancer’s Scars, click on the following link: Elaine Olsen on Coastal Daybreak
To read the first chapter of Beyond Cancer’s Scars, click on the following link: Beyond Cancers’ Scars_Chapter 1
To view the book trailer, click on the screen below:
FREE small group facilitator’s guide for Beyond Cancer’s Scars can be downloaded by clicking here.
- For your ordering convenience, I’ve added PayPal to my website (credit cards accepted with or without a PayPal account). Currently, I’m accepting U.S. and Canadian orders only but am happy to serve international needs on an individual basis. Please contact me by clicking here. *All orders will be shipped at media-mail rates.
- If you’re not comfortable using PayPal and would like to pay by check, please contact me by clicking here.
- You can also order Beyond Cancer’s Scars from my publisher and other online retailers (Amazon, Kindle, Barnes & Noble, Nook, etc.).
- I’ve worked with a jewelry designer and selected beads to create a sterling silver, survivor’s bracelet. The bracelet will be sold as a companion to Beyond Cancer’s Scars. Bracelet supplies are limited, as each is handmade.
Order Now Using PayPal/Credit Card:
Beyond Cancer’s Scars $14 plus S/H
Beyond Cancer’s Scars Facilitator’s Guide (nine session study) Free Download OR $7 plus S/H
Beyond Cancer’s Scars & Survivor’s Bracelet $35 plus S/H